Friday, January 7, 2011

Flavour Gold Metal Core 4to mesversario

So many things to say, yet few who happen to write to me .. xD I do not know, I think you know what you mean to me and if not so .. ps I will remember him every time he could . Which I feel one of the luckiest girl in the world, and I felt this happy was because you have been with me these 4 months as a couple and as 1 Anoy through friends, counting the 4 months lol thanks .. what have you done for me is not enough, the whole life is still little to poderte thank you did. I used to think that there would be someone else for me, or the simple fact that it was closed to everyone, you well know that, because I knew in that state xD, and whether you believed me as weird or crazy about acting, but still I opened the meet with mucYou have more things, I became more sencible to meet and I knew more people appreciate and love them and tell them and wanted to express that, what ever before to xD, anyway, since I met you you made a change in me that much agradesco Life is short .. thank you for all my life and I swear I'll love you forever, because that's what I do, love siempre.Te love! and will always be so, the 4th Happy mesversario ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment